Tungabhadra Telugu Movie Review Rating
Star Cast : Adith Arun, Dimple Chopade
Director : Srinivas Gogineni
Producer : Sai Korrapati
Story : Srinivas Gogineni
Dialogues : Srinivas Gogineni
Screenplay : Srinivas Gogineni
Music Director (Background Music) : Hari Gaura
Cinematography : Karthik Ghattamaneni
Editor : N.B.Srikanth
Production Company : Vaarahi Cinema
Distribution Company : Avni Cinemax
Release Date : 20 Mar 2015
Running Time : 140 minutes
Language : Telugu
Budget : Rs.3 crores
About Tungabhadra Telugu Movie
Tungabhadra is a straight telugu movie,This movie was directed by a debut director Srinivas Gogineni who is worked as Assistant Director for Nagarjuna Kedi movie.Tungabhadra movie was produced by a famous producer sai korrapati who is very fascinate about films,very close friend of s.s rajamouli and very big fans Nandamuri balakrishna.sai korrapati has started his career with Rajamouli Eega movie and then Andala Rakshasi, Legend, Oohalu Gusagusaladey and Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya movies are getting good response from Tollywood audience and box office.Adith Arun, Dimple Chopade playing a lead roles in this Tungabhadra movie.
Tungabhadra Movie Audio and Trailer Review
The trailer of tungabhadra movie has been released one month ago on February 19th 2015 and tungabhadra movie audio also released a long ago and getting good response to all songs,especially kala idhe kala idhe song getting response from music lovers.The music has composed by Hari Gaura.The movie is about two villages who fight upon each other which has a cute love story along with a strong social message in it. The theatrical trailer shows the action elements along with the love making scenes which increased the expectations on the film. The movie is releasing with huge expectations and the whole movie unit is confident on the movie.
Tungabhadra Movie Censor Report
Tungabhadra movie censor formalities has completed a long back ago and producer sai korrapati has taken a special care about this film.The movie has been shot in real locations in Guntur and the movie unit has shot for the film in outdoor locations all over the area. The movie has completed all the post production formalities and the movie has been censored recently.The CBFC board given A Certificate with minor Cuts for this movie.Sai korrapati is planning to release this movie more than 500 Theaters.Hope Sai Korrapati will score one more huge hit with Tungabhadra.
Highlights of Tungabhadra Movie
- Adith Arun of Genelia’s Katha fame has played the main lead role in Tungabhadra.
- Sai korrapati’s 6th film from Varahi Banner
- Dimple Chopade “Mahesh” Movie,”Romance” Movie and “Green Signal” movie fame heroine Looks very classic in this movie.
- Senior Tamil Actor Sathyaraj is playing one of the lead roles in the movie.
- Kota Srinivasa Rao, Kota Shankara Rao, Chalapathi Rao, Dhanraj, Jabardasth Sreenu, Charan and Sashank have played other important roles in the movie.
- Tungabharda movie is srinivas gogineni’s first movie.
- Hari Gaura’s Music one of the biggest Plus point to this movie.
- The theatrical trailer gets good response from all movie critics
- Natasimha Nandamuri Balakrishna watched the Special Show of ‘Tungabhadra’ along with Hero Adith and the other unit members on March 16th, and wished the team for the success of the film.
Tungabhadra is a story that runs in the backdrop of village politics laced around with a beautiful love story. The title ‘Tungabhadra’ refers to the reunion of different sections of people which is similar to the union of two big rivers – Tunga and Bhadra coming together to form the river Tungabhadra.
Plus Points :
- Story Line
- Locations and Direction
- Songs and background Music
- Hero and Heroine Acting Skills
Negative Points :
- Little Bit of Dragged Scenes
- Editing Mistakes
- Comedy Levels Little Bit Low
Final Word :
Tungabhadra is a film with depth but it has not been handled in the right way which makes the film fall flat. A better second half of the movie with some interesting narration could have made the difference. On the whole it is a disappointment.