Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja took his time to get recognized and cement his position as a hero. After a long wait, he made up himself as an actor in the lead role.
10 interesting facts about the Ravi Teja :
1. Ravi Teja’s original name is Bhuapatiraju Ravi Shankar Raju. He changed his name to Ravi Teja after making his entry into films which is not known to many.
2. Born in Andhra Pradesh, the actor spent his schooling in North India as his father was posted there.
3. It was in 1988, the actor completed his graduation and moved to Chennai to be a part of films. He stayed with YVS Chowdary and Gunasekhar in a small room for rent.
4. He worked as an assistant director for several films in Telugu and Hindi. He got promoted as an associate director with Krishna Vamsi’s Ninne Pelladatha.
5. Ravi Teja made his debut as an actor with Krishna Vamsi’s Sindhuram which got him good recognition.
6. Srinu Vaitla’s debut movie Nee Kosam brought the first Nandi award for Ravi Teja which released in 1999.
7. Ravi Teja joined hands with Puri Jagannadh in 2001. The duo worked for films like Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot, Amma Nanna O Tamil Amayyi, Neninthe and Devudu Chesina Manushulu.
8. Pawan Kalyan who was supposed to act but could not reached the actor in which he did the major roles and ended up as blockbusters.
9. Ravi Teja spends quality time with his family and he always prefers to keep them in low profile. Ravi Teja has two kids and he never brought them in front of media till date. His brothers are currently working in Tollywood as actors.
10. With many movies in hands, the actor is spending busy time. The latest news is he will soon turn director and he is currently preparing couple of scripts.