Powerstar Pawan Kalyan has been introduced as the brother of Megastar Chiranjeevi but he established his own style with his stupendous performance.
Here are some interesting facts about the Pawan kalyan:
1. Pawan’s original name is Kalyan Babu after which he changed to Pawan Kalyan after making his debut in films.
2. He is a black belt holder in martial arts and he performed some dare devil stunts in his movies Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi and Thammudu.
3. His ex-wife Renu Desai has been the costume designer for many of his films and he even worked with her in films like Badri and Johnny. Renu played the female leads in these films.
4. Pawan happened to be the first South Indian actor to endorse Pepsi as it has been always endorsed by North Indian actors. It was later Allu Arjun who became the brand ambassador for Pepsi.
5. He made his directorial debut with Johnny which ended as one of the biggest debacles in Tollywood. Pawan Kalyan produced the movie and he returned back a part of the losses to the distributors.
6. Pawan Kalyan always dreamt of cultivation from his childhood days. He owns a farmhouse in the outskirts of the city where he cultivates during his free time. He spends most of his time in his farmhouse.
7. Pawan Kalyan not only is an actor, he showcased his skills as a director, writer, choreographer, singer and stunt master along with producing his movies.
8. Pawan Kalyan turned singer for films Johnny, Thammudu, Khushi, Gudumba Shankar and Atharintiki Daaredi.
9. Victory Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan are very close friends in Tollywood. The duo worked for Gopala Gopala which is a remake of Bollywood film Oh My God.
10. Pawan Kalyan has good fan base in the neighbouring states too. He has friends from other film industries and Tamil actor Vijay is his very close friend.