Young Tiger NTR need not have a special mention among the young generation of actors. He proved his acting skills and his stupendous dance movements and unique dialogue delivery made him a leading actor in Tollywood.
Here Are Some Of The Facts About The jr NTR:
1. NTR has been the grandson of Late Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu, who is a legendary actor and Ex Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Tarak was born for Hari Krishna and the Nandamuri family kept him aside after which Late NTR accepted him and named him as NTR.
2. Tarak who is a born actor has done a small role in his grandfather NTR’s Brahmachari Vishwamithra and after sometime he made his debut as an actor in Gunasekhar’s Bala Ramayanam.
3. He made his debut as an actor in lead role when he was 18. Though his first film Ninnu Chudalani ended as a debacle, his second film Student No 1 ended as a huge hit which marked the debut of star director SS Rajamouli to Tollywood.
4. Tarak’s record breaking spree started in 2002 with Aadi which has been directed by VV Vinayak. Tarak’s outstanding performance along with his dance movements have left the audience amazed.
5. NTR became a star with Simhadri which smashed many existing records of Tollywood. SS Rajamouli directed the movie and the film released in 2003.
6. His later on films Andhrawala, Samba, Na Alludu, Narasimhudu, Ashok and Rakhi could not turn out to be blokcbusters. Though some of the films ended as average flicks, most of the films have been declared as huge flops.
7. NTR who is a flawless actor always wanted to remake films like Daana Veera Sura Karna. However he never tried doing such films till date, but he has been seen in small roles which made him rejoiced.
8. Young Tiger NTR impressed the audience along with the critics during his early age and he has taken his first Nandi award for Aadi in 2002 and after that he grabbed many Filmfare and Nandi awards for his stupendous performance.
9. Tarak revealed that star directors SS Rajamouli and VV Vinayak spoiled his career as they elevated him as a mass actor. He revealed that the audience will not accept him even if he does love stories showcased as a lover boy.
10. Rs 50 crore mark has been prestigious for Telugu films and Tarak achieved the mark with his 25th film Nannaku Prematho. Sukumar directed the movie which released for Sankranthi this year and ended up as the highest grosser among his films.